Heidelberg University is now accepting applications for Ph.D. positions in Ferroportin’s Bone Cell-Specific Functions. The program is only available for the school year 2022-2023. The main goal of this research is to figure out how cell-autonomous changes in the iron concentration of osteoblasts and osteoclasts affect bone remodeling and quality.
Heidelberg Institution is a public research university whose mission is to develop knowledge and skills for the benefit of current and future generations while remaining open-minded and accepting of all people and opinions. It is regarded as one of the best public universities in the country.
What are the benefits of studying at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University places a premium on the education of its students and young researchers, in addition to its academic and social responsibilities. By using fresh concepts for research-based teaching, it allows for early integration into research subjects and techniques.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: December 31, 2021
Eligibility of PhD Positions in Bone Cell-Specific Functions of Ferroportin Germany
- German Nationals are eligible.
- Ph.D. degree in Dissecting the bone cell-specific activities of ferroportin (FerrOS/6) is an eligible course or subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree in life sciences, biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, or a similar field; they should be passionate about working with murine models and have a background in cell biology, molecular biology, or biochemistry.
How To Apply for PhD Positions in Bone Cell-Specific Functions of Ferroportin Germany
- How to Apply: In order to enroll at the university, applicants must first apply for admission.
- Attach official transcripts of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended for at least one year as a full-time student, a statement of purpose, the contact information for two referees, two reference letters from these referees, and your CV.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree with outstanding results in order to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: To enroll at the university, proof of German or English language proficiency is required.
The pay for applicants in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023 will be provided by Heidelberg University.