PhD Scholarship in Leadership at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark is being offered. For the school year 2021-2022, the program is open to both domestic and international students. PhD candidates who desire to do leadership research at CBS and have a suitable MA/MSc degree certificate will be sponsored.
Copenhagen Business School, a public university in Copenhagen that is ranked among the top 100 global MBA programs in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021, has a mission to be a global PRME leader by integrating responsible management into all aspects of CBS’s education and making it a part of our organizational identity.
Why should you come to Copenhagen Business School to study? Copenhagen Business School is the most comprehensive teaching and research school in business administration and economics, dedicated to transmitting new information and new ideas by providing a platform to share them with tomorrow’s business leaders and society in general.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2021
Brief Description about PhD Scholarship in Leadership at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship: DKK 33,293
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course : The applicants are eligible to apply for PhD degree programs in leadership in the interaction, as a practice, in complex projects and temporary organizations, of organizational change and development, in entrepreneurial organizations, and development activities.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a completed MA/MSc. in Psychology, Business Administration, or any other Social Science or Humanities Field.
How to Apply for PhD Scholarship in Leadership at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- The applicants are required to apply using the application portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants must apply for the opportunity by filling the application form.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A project description (max. Five pages
- Copies of Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (Master’s thesis)
- To be accepted in a PhD program at CBS, applicants must have received a grade of 10 or higher on the Danish 7 – point scale on the Master’s thesis or equivalent.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – minimum 185
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) – minimum 185
- TOEFL IBT – 94
The lucky winners of the PhD support will receive a salary of DKK 27,568 to DKK 33,293 per month. The scholarship additionally includes office space, travel allowance, and a pension contribution totaling 17.1%.