Point Park University is currently giving an interesting Overseas Freshman Fellowship to recognize the work of talented international students. The scholarship is available for the school year 2022/2023.
Full-time international freshmen students who will begin their undergraduate degree curriculum at the university are eligible to participate in the study program.
The University of Point Park was founded in 1933 as a liberal arts university. It consists of four colleges that offer over 100 degree and degree scholarship opportunities in a variety of subjects.
Why do you want to attend Point Park University? The university provides great academic and professional opportunities to its students. The practical, career-focused education at Point Park University will push you to accept new ways of thinking while preparing you to begin or develop in your chosen field.
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS
Eligibility of Point Park University Overseas Freshman Fellowship In USA
- Eligible Countries: Students of any nationality are welcome to participate.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: A bachelor’s degree program in any discipline is required.
- Criteria for Eligibility: All applicants must meet all of the following conditions in order to be considered for this position:
- Applicants must be full-time college freshmen with a 3.0 GPA and a minimum TOEFL/IELTS score of 525/6.5 if applicable, as well as have completed ELS
- Level 112 with a cumulative test score of 1.5 or above.
How To Apply for Point Park University Overseas Freshman Fellowship In USA
- To be considered for the opportunity, you must first be accepted into an approved undergraduate degree program at Point Park University. You can then submit your application for this reward.
- As part of your application, please include the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, and a copy of your passport are all required.
- Applicants with a high school diploma who meet the prerequisites will be accepted into a Point Park University undergraduate program.
- You must have completed Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A with a TOEFL score of 500 or Advanced Level B with a TOEFL score of 500.
The best candidates for undergraduate study will receive a $ 15,000 scholarship from Point Park University. This award can only be used to reduce the cost of tuition.