The Chalmers University of Technology is delighted to offer talented students the opportunity to contribute to the development of a techno-economic evaluation framework for the aviation sector. Students who are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in Hydrogen Aircraft Propulsion can apply. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now being accepted.
National and international candidates with a Ph.D. degree in a relevant field and good English communication skills are welcome to apply for the open postdoctoral positions. Eligible candidates will be offered the position as well as full-time temporary work for up to two years.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management fields. It is ranked 342nd among Best Global Universities and aims to create and disseminate knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why should you attend the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is influencing a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and to meet future challenges using engineering methods.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Post Doc.
Deadline: 15th November 2021
Eligibility of Postdoctoral International Positions in Hydrogen Aircraft Propulsion Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Ph.D. positions in Hydrogen aircraft propulsion can be applied for at Chalmers.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants must be familiar with system analysis and have experience with turbomachinery design and CFD.
How To Apply for Postdoctoral International Positions in Hydrogen Aircraft Propulsion Sweden
- How to Apply: Chalmers accepts applications through the university admissions portal. Applications for the position can be found here.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Letter from a friend
- Copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates that have been attested
- Requirements for Admission: Students must hold a Ph.D. in aerospace, preferably with a focus on propulsion.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English proficiency at or above the level of the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. It is acceptable to take an internationally recognized English test.
The selected PhD candidates will be given full-time temporary employment for a maximum of two years, beginning with a one-year contract, followed by an evaluation, and if the work is going well, the contract will be extended for a second year.