Postgraduate Academic Excellence international awards at Bournemouth University UK. Academic Excellence Scholarships are being offered by Bournemouth University, and applications are being sought from outstanding participants. International students can apply for the Postgraduate Academic Excellence Grant, which is designed to honor great academic success. Bournemouth University, founded in 1992, is a highly regarded public university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in a variety of subjects. It also offers students discreet counseling, chaplaincy support, and financial aid.
What are the benefits of studying at Bournemouth University? Students will have access to world-class facilities and infrastructure while at BU. During their studies, they will also gain practical experience and exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
Deadline: 30 November 2021
For more Masters Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Masters by Research
Eligibility of Postgraduate Academic Excellence international awards at Bournemouth University
- Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship will be awarded on any topic provided by the university. Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Any international student applying to BU for a full-time taught postgraduate course or a research-based Master’s degree.
- A minimum of an upper second-class Honours degree or a CPE with a merit profile is required.
- This award is open to applicants for the Graduate Diploma in Law (CPE) and the Legal Practice Course (LPC).
How To Apply for Postgraduate Academic Excellence international awards at Bournemouth University UK
- Students must enroll in a postgraduate or master’s by research program at the university to be considered for this opportunity.
- Send your academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of your passport, and proof of language proficiency.
- Applicants must meet all of the university’s entry requirements in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must have a minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5. (with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent).