Scholarships during study and jobs after study are being offered through POSTGRADUATE FELLOWSHIP NESCOM, PAKISTAN. The National Engineering and Scientific Commission (NESCOM), which was established in 2000, is in charge of various Pakistani defense development initiatives, including the National Defense Complex (NDC) and the Air Weapons Complex (AWC). The primary objective of NESCOM, which employs 16,000 people, is to improve Pakistani “proficiencies in nuclear and ballistic missile designing and manufacture, with an emphasis on manufacturing conventional military gear for Pakistani military and export markets.” As of 2008, NESCOM and the NDC are still driving the missile program of Pakistan, according to defense researcher Usman Shabbir.
The formation of NESCOM, according to Andrew Koch, demonstrates Pakistan’s high emphasis on the development of missiles in its strategy of R&D. The NDC worked on the intermediate-range Ghauri-3 missile and first cruise missile of Pakistan, the Hatf-7/Babur, under NESCOM supervision. [8,9] The AWC was also under the supervision of NESCOM during the development of the Ra’ad air-launched cruise missile.
Eligibility Criteria for POSTGRADUATE FELLOWSHIP NESCOM, PAKISTAN:
- All Pakistani Nationals.
- Only a single 2nd Division allowed in whole educational career
- The upper Age limit is 30 years.
- All Degrees must be from HEC / PEC / Govt. recognized Institutes as applicable.
- Result awaiting candidates can also apply.
- Selected applicants will have to pass/clear the university admission test.
Benefits of POSTGRADUATE FELLOWSHIP NESCOM, PAKISTAN:
- Selected applicants will be issued a fellowship for MS studies for the 2021 session from LUMS, Lahore / FAST (NUCES), Islamabad.
- [email protected] Rs.35000 per month.
- Fully funded (university/hostel dues as per actual).
- Appointment on Regular Basis after M.S.
- Relaxation of 02 years in the promotion.
Click here below to apply online