For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Southern Denmark is happy to award Pre-Graduate Scholarships for outstanding candidates. The program is designed to assist applicants who plan to participate in the university’s pre-graduate degree program. The University of Southern Denmark, founded in 1998, offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective. It provides bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees, as well as other higher education programs.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Southern Denmark? SDU students have a tremendous opportunity to further their education and acquire new skills. Interactive activities, learning materials with personal data, class information, and a variety of communication options are all available at the institution.
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Pre-Graduate
Eligibility of Pre-graduate Funding Opportunities at University of Southern Denmark
- Denmark is one of the countries that are eligible.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The scholarship will be provided in connection with the university’s brain/neuron research.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants from all fields of research are welcome to apply.
How To Apply for Pre-graduate Funding Opportunities at University of Southern Denmark
- To apply, please fill out the form and email it to [email protected] as a single PDF file.
- Aspirants must submit academic transcripts from all previous schools attended, as well as a copy of their passport.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree with relevant grades to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Southern Denmark will grant educational funds to students.