With the help of this amazing Columbia College Presidential Scholarships in the United States, you can get the financial support you need to achieve academic achievement.
Both domestic and international applicants are eligible for the grant. Those interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at Columbia College are eligible to apply. Applicants must be new entering full-time undergraduate students to be eligible for the prize, which covers tuition fees for up to four years.
Because of its mission to improving lives through outstanding education, Columbia College is a community college leader in higher education. It aimed to be a cutting-edge institution of higher learning, committed to excellence in both traditional and non-traditional programs across the country.
Why should you study at CCIS? Columbia College is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, with students enrolled on its residential campus, online, and at more than 30 educational locations across the country. Given its well-designed programs that provide learners of all ages with the skills needed to excel in the workforce of today and future, it has been rated one of the top schools in the country.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,320
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Students from the United States and other foreign countries are able to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply to any Columbia College undergraduate course or subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must be new full-time students starting in the fall semester.
- Applicants must be accepted into the college’s full-time undergraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply using the college’s application portal by creating an account and then logging in.
- Following the submission of admission applications, applicants will be assessed for the opportunities.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students.
- Transcripts of grades from high school
- Certificate of graduation from high school (for University programs)
- a copy of the passport’s bio-data page
- Requirements for Admission: To be admitted to any undergraduate program at Columbia College, students must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
The scholarship winners will receive $24,320 a year, or $97,280 over four years, to pay the cost of tuition for Columbia College’s applied undergraduate program.