A college diploma gives you the freedom to pick your future path. The President’s International Distinction Scholarships are being offered by the University of Alberta to examine the importance of the study. The scholarship is intended to alleviate the financial burden of high-achieving overseas students so that they can obtain a top-notch education and continue on their academic road to success.
The Institution of Alberta was established in 1908 as a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The university is designated as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which implies it offers a diverse range of academic and professional programs leading to undergraduate and graduate certificates, as well as a strong research concentration.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Alberta? The university strives to create a diverse, global community of excellent students, teachers, and staff through a variety of experiences and satisfying educational opportunities that inspire, cultivate talents, extend knowledge and skills, and enable achievement.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Deadline: January 12, 2022
Eligibility of President’s International Distinction Scholarships at University of Alberta Canada
- Countries that are eligible to apply: Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Students entering their first year of an undergraduate degree on a Student Visa Permit with a high entrance average and exhibited leadership abilities.
How To Apply for President’s International Distinction Scholarships at University of Alberta Canada
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate degree program and submit an online application form in order to be considered for the program.
- Documents to Support: The issuing institution must authorize certified true copies. A certified true copy is a photocopy of an original document that has been inspected and certified (stamped and signed) as a true copy of the original document.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: There are a number of ways to demonstrate that you meet the English Language Requirement at the University of Alberta. You can: Pass an English Language Proficiency test with the needed minimum score.
Each chosen scholar will get a $120,000 CAD scholarship to finish their degree in Canada.