You can apply for the President’s Ph.D. Positions at Imperial College London if you are a high-achieving student with a strong desire to pursue a Ph.D. program in the United Kingdom. The scholarship is available for the school year 2021-2022. The fund aims to cover full tuition fees and a reasonable stipend for all international and home country students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. at Imperial College London. Applicants must demonstrate academic distinction and have a compelling research proposal to be considered.
Imperial College London is a public research institution in London that is ranked 7th in the world, 3rd in Europe, and 1st in the United Kingdom. ICL aspires to provide students from all over the world with an education that provides them with the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals.
Why should you consider Imperial College London as a place to study? Imperial College London provides world-class scholarship, education, and research in science, engineering, medicine, and business, with a focus on industry, commerce, and healthcare. It is working to train the future generation of academics, scientists, and researchers.
Deadline: 5th November 2021
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of President’s Ph.D. Scholarships At Imperial College London
- Students from all nationalities and from any foreign country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: PhD-level study programs at ICL are eligible to participate in.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must have a strong academic record.
How To Apply for President’s Ph.D. Scholarships At Imperial College London
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal and apply to any of the Ph.D. programs that they are interested in. The opportunity will be considered based on the applicant’s admission application.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose.
- There are two academic referees.
- Candidates must have received or been on the verge of receiving a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- English Language Proficiency Exam Scores: Students must submit their English language proficiency test scores.
ICL will pay the selected Ph.D. students a £21,800 yearly salary, a £2,000 consumables fund, and the full tuition charge for the undertaken program for up to three years.