The Prince Sultan University Scholarships are designed to assist and fully support outstanding overseas students who intend to begin a master’s degree program in the academic year 2021/2022.
Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia’s first private university, having opened its doors in 1999. It provides a variety of bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business, technology, and the humanities.
What are the benefits of studying at Prince Sultan University? PSU equips its students with the knowledge and experience they need to train and effectively transition from student to professional in their chosen field. It offers applicants a choice of career and professional progression chances.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS, Ph.D.
Deadline: 31 December 2022
Eligibility of Prince Sultan Fully Funded University Scholarships Saudi Arabia
- All nationalities are eligible for Prince Sultan University Scholarships.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: A master’s degree in cybersecurity is required.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- A bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity or related fields with a minimum GPA of 3.25/4 or equivalent is required.
- A minimum score of 70 on an English proficiency test is required (6.5 IELTS, 80 TOEFL IBT).
- A maximum of three years since receiving a bachelor’s degree.
How To Apply for Prince Sultan Fully Funded University Scholarships Saudi Arabia
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission to the university. Applicants who meet the eligibility standards should send their documentation to CCIS-ISS-at-PSU.EDU.SA through email.
- Documents to Support: Letters of Recommendation, academic records, a curriculum vitae or resume, and a research proposal are all required.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, students must examine the program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants who do not speak English as their first language must present a TOEFL or IELTS score from within the last two years as proof of English competence.
All of the following study expenses will be covered by Prince Sultan University Scholarships:
- Monthly Salary with Fully Funded Tuition
- Accommodation and transportation are provided at no cost.
- Health Insurance Covered