The Professional Master’s Fellowship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study for a master’s degree at Montana State University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Montana State University will provide the grant to international students interested in pursuing any master’s degree program. Students will be eligible for a 20% discount on the total tuition cost due for the enrolled course.
Montana State Institution is a public land-grant research university that combines learning, discovery, and involvement to connect education, knowledge, and art with community service.
What are the benefits of attending Montana State University? Montana State University is a welcoming, adventurous community of students, teachers, and staff dedicated to addressing the world’s most pressing issues. In all of its endeavors, it places a premium on honesty and professionalism. Individuals are held personally responsible for their labor and actions. All students are appreciated and feel that the ultimate purpose of study is to create an atmosphere in which they can be successful and attain their full potential.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: Montana State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students are eligible to apply for master’s degree courses and subjects at MSU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in a master’s program at Montana State University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply via the university application login.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Test scores
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Proof of funds
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree with above-average grades to be accepted in a master’s degree programme at MSU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 54
The successfully selected candidates will receive a 20% discount on the tuition fee of the master’s degree program.