The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) is now accepting applications for a two-year Master’s degree in low- or middle-income Commonwealth countries.
The scholarships, which are aimed at students who are committed to making a positive impact in their communities, are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to a new nation and culture, widen one’s perspectives, and form a worldwide network that will last a lifetime.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help to bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared difficulties we confront via cultural interaction and scholarly collaboration.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Deadline: 10 January 2022
How To Apply For Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
Please read the following information before submitting an application:
- In addition to the application guidelines, take a look at the available courses and admission requirements listed below.
- To ensure that your application is counted, double-check that the course you’re applying for is offered at the university you’ve chosen at the beginning of the form. Please read the FAQs for more details.
- Unless otherwise noted, applicants must submit a university application at the same time as their scholarship application.
- Applicants cannot apply to the same university more than once. Only the first application will be evaluated if an applicant submits two applications for the same university.
- If you don’t already have a MyACU account, please create one by registering here and then following the instructions in the registration email. You will then be able to access the application form by logging into the system here.
- If you do have a MyACU account: please log in to the system here to access the application form.
Available courses: All Masters that are a maximum of two years. For further information visit www.du.ac.bd
For questions about courses, please contact: [email protected]