Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Scholarships 2023. The Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarships are for students entering with a UK first class degree (or international equivalent) in the Faculty of Science and Engineering. This is intended to attract the most talented students from around the world to study with us. All overseas fee-paying students (i.e. non-UK) are eligible. The scholarship is worth £2,000. Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
Course: Master’s degrees taught within the Faculty of Science and Engineering*
No. of awards: Unlimited
Deadline: None. This will be awarded as you meet the criteria.
How do I apply?
There is no need to complete a separate application form to be considered for a Queen Mary Global Excellence Scholarship. Students will be considered for an award on the basis of the information they provide in their online application to Queen Mary. Successful candidates will be informed of their award via their applicant portal.
Eligibility criteria of Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
- You must have achieved a UK First Class Bachelor’s degree or an overseas equivalent degree. Information on the comparability of international qualifications can be found on the Entry Requirements section under the listings for each programme in the course finder. Please note this information is only intended as a guide as the final decision on equivalency of overseas qualifications will be made by the Admissions Office at Queen Mary. Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
- You must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees.
- This scheme is available only to students who apply for and enrol in a course taught in the Faculty of Science and Engineering in the 2023/24 academic year. Students who decide to defer their place to a future intake may risk losing their scholarship.
- You must not be in receipt of any other University scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source. Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
- If you are awarded the £2,000 scholarship it will be deducted directly from tuition fees payable to the University. You must be able to finance the remainder of your tuition fees and living expenses.
- Students who take an industrial placement year as part of a two year MSc will not receive a scholarship during this year in industry.
- Those enrolling on part-time programmes will receive 50% of the award in year 1 and 50% in year 2. Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
Ineligible and joint programmes*
The following courses are taught jointly with Schools outside of the Science and Engineering faculty are not eligible for the award:
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Business Analytics (see funding for this programme in The School of Business and Management)
- MSc Plant and Fungal Taxonomy, Diversity and Conservation
The following course is taught jointly with the Medical School and is eligible for the award:
- MSc Regenerative Medicine
The following programmes are not eligible for the award:
- MSc Advanced Robotics
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Big Data Science
- MSc Computer and Information Systems
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Data Analytics
- MSc Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Conversion)
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning
- MSc Big Data Science with Machine Learning
All of our full time, 12-month Master’s programmes are eligible for the Chevening Awards. We recommend that international students also apply for this funding. Queen Mary University of London Global Excellence Scholarships 2023
For more Scholarships Visit Here
Note: For More Information about scholarships and jobs, Follow our Facebook Page, WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn