International students will benefit from Regional Scholarships at University of Wolverhampton, UK, which will be available for the academic year 2021-2022. This initiative will fund the full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at the University of Wolverhampton of twenty international students from Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America.
The Institution of Wolverhampton is a public university that is placed 801st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, with a 4.2-star overall rating. It is thought to be a learning community that encourages quality, innovation, and creativity, as well as a strong commitment to social inclusion and change.
Why should you come to the University of Wolverhampton to study? The university received a four-star rating in the current QS Stars International Rating System, indicating that it is an internationally recognized institution with cutting-edge facilities that provide world-class education. Wolverhampton students are more employable than ever thanks to the teaching quality framework.
Last Date To Apply: July 31, 2021
Brief Description about Regional Scholarships at University of Wolverhampton, UK
- University: University of Wolverhampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Scholarship: £3,000
- Number of Scholarships: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility for Regional Scholarships at University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course : Students are eligible to select any undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University of Wolverhampton.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program.
- The applicants must be paying an international tuition fee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Students who wish to apply for the opportunity are required to submit a 500-word statement on how they would benefit from this application and submit it via mail to [email protected] with a subject line ‘Global Opportunities Regional Award’ and the student ID number.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Statements (Parents/Personal)
- Academic References
- Passport Copy
- The applicants are required to hold at least a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent qualification to be admitted at the University of Wolverhampton.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- TOEFL – 79 overall with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – Level B2
- CPE – Pass
- Trinity College London ISE 11- B2 Pass
- Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE) – 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
Successful candidates of this application will be provided £3,000 per year for the complete duration of their applied program to conduct their study at the university.