The Research Council Studentships for UK students have been announced by Imperial College London. For the academic year 2021-2022, applications are now being accepted. Only UK and EU nationals are eligible for this studentship, which covers the costs of living and tuition for the Ph.D. program at Imperial. Candidates with a strong Honours degree are ideal candidates for the studentship.
Imperial College London is a public research institution in London that is ranked 7th in the world, 3rd in Europe, and 1st in the United Kingdom. ICL aspires to provide students from all over the world with an education that provides them with the knowledge and skills they need to achieve their goals.
Why should you consider Imperial College London as a place to study? Imperial College London provides world-class scholarship, education, and research in science, engineering, medicine, and business, with a focus on industry, commerce, and healthcare. It is working to train the future generation of academics, scientists, and researchers.
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of Research Council Ph.D. Studentships For UK and EU Students UK
- Countries that are eligible include the United Kingdom and the European Union.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Ph.D. programs at Imperial College are open to applicants.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- At the time of nomination, the applicants must have applied for admission to Imperial College London and have received an offer.
How To Apply for Research Council Ph.D. Studentships For UK and EU Students UK
- Applicants must first log in to the university portal before applying to any of the available Ph.D. programs. Individual student applications are not accepted by research councils. Those interested in being considered for a scholarship should contact the department where they want to study. The department will subsequently distribute application forms to students who wish to be nominated.
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Statement of purpose.
- Two academic sources are provided.
- Letter of motivation
- Applicants must hold a good upper second class Honours degree or a first or second class Honours degree from a British or international academic institution.
- Language Requirement: All Imperial applicants must also show that they have a sufficiently good level of written and spoken English to meet the demands of our challenging academic environment.
The applicants that will be selected for the studentship will be given funds to cover maintenance and home rate fees of a Ph.D. study at Imperial.