For the academic year 2022-2023, Rochester Institute of Technology is looking for motivated individuals to join the International Student Financial Aid program. The bursary’s primary goal is to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program. The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) is a private research university in the Rochester metropolitan area, located in Henrietta, New York. The university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as doctorate and professional degrees and online master’s degrees.
What are the benefits of attending the Rochester Institute of Technology? Gifted teachers, unique degree options, career-focused practical learning, and a lively campus culture will be available at RIT. Experiential learning is a part of every academic program at RIT, including cooperative education.
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Deadline: November 1, 2021
Eligibility of RIT Overseas Student Financial Aid in USA
- Countries that are eligible: International students are eligible.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible include any undergraduate degree program provided by the university in any field.
- Criteria for Eligibility: You must have the following credentials to participate in this program:
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must begin an undergraduate course at Rochester Institute of Technology in the academic year 2022-2023.
How To Apply for RIT Overseas Student Financial Aid in USA
- You must first apply for your desired undergraduate degree program in order to be considered for this application. You can apply for this application once you have received an offer of admission.
- Along with their application, applicants must submit the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a
- statement and a copy of your passport are all required.
- A high school diploma is a minimum qualification for enrollment in a Bachelor’s program at RIT.
- Requires a good command of the English language. Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- TOEFL online, with a minimum score of 79.
- A minimum score of 58 on the PTE Academic is required.
- A minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS is required.
The normal maximum aid amount is $20,000 per year, which Rochester Institute of Technology will fund.