RMIT University is giving the International Ph.D. Scholarship in Aerated Bricks to deserving individuals from all over the world in order to make higher education more affordable. The studentship is for outstanding Australian and international students who want to study for a Ph.D. in the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship recipient will get $31,885 per year for three years, with a six-month extension option.
RMIT University is a well-known Australian tertiary institution. It is known for its expertise in professional and vocational education, applied research, and community involvement on a national and international scale.
Why are you interested in studying at RMIT University? Enrolling students will have the opportunity to ask questions, be creative, try new things, and learn new ways to connect with people. The education you will receive at this university will prepare you for a prosperous life.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Eligibility of RMIT University International PhD Scholarship in Aerated Bricks Australia
- Candidates from Australia and other countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The fellowship is available for those interested in pursuing a Ph.D. research degree in Optimising Efficiency of Using Construction and Demolition Waste in Aerated Bricks.
- Criteria for Eligibility: The following qualifying requirements must be met by the applicants:
- Students must have a Master of Research degree, or a Master of Coursework degree with a strong research component assessed as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree in Civil/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or any appropriate discipline with first-class honors. Candidates who are Australian citizens, permanent residents, or on-shore international applicants are preferred.
How To Apply for RMIT University International PhD Scholarship in Aerated Bricks Australia
- To be considered for the fellowship, applicants must be accepted into a Ph.D. research program at RMIT and submit the following supporting documents to Professor Sujeeva Setunge ([email protected]) and Professor Kevin Zhang ([email protected]). Candidates can apply for the scholarship after getting an offer letter of admission.
- Documents to Support: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references, and a design portfolio are required of applicants.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the institution, applicants must meet all of the university’s entry requirements.
- If you are applying to RMIT as an overseas student, please see RMIT’s Minimum English Language Requirements for International Students for more information.
The scholarship will be worth up to $31,885 each year for the first three years, with a six-month extension option.