RMIT University Scholarship 2023-24, Australia. The total value of the scholarship is AU$10,000, one-off payment towards future tuition fee to be paid after the first census date. RMIT University Scholarship 2023-24, Australia
Number of scholarships available
Fifteen (15) scholarships are available for semester 1 or 2, 2023.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be applying from Australia
- be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- not be an existing RMIT University student
- enrol for Semester 1 or 2, 2023 in any Vocational Education, Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework programs offered by:
- submit an application for this scholarship. RMIT University Scholarship 2023-24, Australia
Applications are open.
Semester 1, 2023: 31 January 2023
Semester 2, 2023: 30 June 2023
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for Semester 1 or 2, 2023
- Submit an application form for this scholarship
Terms and conditions
- This scholarships is only available to non-existing RMIT University students.
- The scholarship is only applicable for tuition fees.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are eligible however they must commence their eligible program in Semester 1 or 2, 2023..
- If you have been offered an ELICOS packaged offer, this scholarship will apply when you articulate into the eligible program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The value of your scholarship is based on full-time 48 credit points enrolment load in your first semester, which will be adjusted accordingly if your enrolment load is reduced.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted. RMIT University Scholarship 2023-24, Australia
For full terms and conditions please view the International Scholarships Terms and Conditions.
Online: Make an enquiry
Source / More information: Official Website HERE.
For more Scholarships Visit Here
Note: For More Information about scholarships and jobs, Follow our Facebook Page, WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn