Another chance to further your education in Europe. The Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications. The Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs welcomes all non-EU students to apply for a scholarship in Romania to pursue higher education (undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees) at Romania’s finest universities. This Romanian scholarship program is regarded as one of the greatest fully financed scholarships for international students in Europe.
It is an excellent opportunity for non-EU students to study in Europe and live in one of Europe’s largest countries. Romanian government scholarships provide access to the European higher education system and rich culture, as well as employment and career opportunities.
The Romanian Government Scholarships will be funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, so students will not have to worry about costs. International students will receive a complete tuition fee waiver as well as housing as part of the scholarship. This award is open to applicants from any country. Each country will pick a small number of very gifted youngsters with a strong academic record.
Scholarships are available for master’s, Ph.D., and undergraduate students. The undergraduate program will take 3 to 6 years to complete; the master’s program will take 2 years to complete; and the Ph.D. program will take 3 to 4 years to complete.
The goal of government scholarships is to bring young outstanding, highly motivated, and bright students to Romania to study and encourage global cultural interaction. Scholarships from the Romanian government will ease students’ financial burdens associated with academic fees and allow them to realize their full potential.
Some Romanian universities do not require students to take English languages competence tests such as the IELTS or TOEFL; instead, students must complete the university’s basic requirements. Studying in a country with a literacy rate of over 98 percent is a reward in and of itself. It demonstrates the government’s commitment to its educational system and young. Last but not least, students who study in European countries have additional prospects for exposure and employment.
Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded
For more Scholarships Click Here
Program Offered: BS, MS, Ph.D
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: March 15, 2022
Eligibility of Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
The following are the requirements for the Romanian Government Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants from all countries, with the exception of EU member states, are able to apply.
- The candidates must not be Romanian nationals.
- For the master’s program, the applicant must be under 35 years old, and for the Ph.D. program, the applicant must be under 40 years old.
- The applicant must have completed a previous program and earned a degree.
How To Apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2022
- Applicants must send their application files to Romania’s diplomatic mission in either electronic or physical format (electronic format is encouraged). Consult the Romanian Embassy’s webpage in your country.
- The application will be refused if it is submitted directly to the registry offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education and Research (will not be taken under consideration).
- The Romanian Government Scholarship applications must be filed by March 15, 2022.
International students will benefit from the Romanian Government Scholarship in the following ways:
- There is no application fee.
- Tuition fee exemption.
- A place to stay will be supplied.
- As a result, a monthly stipend will be granted.
- The applicants will be responsible for covering the cost of overseas transportation, therefore they should budget for this additional expense.