RWTH International Academy Fellowship Germany 2021 is open for application for Turkish nationals. With the aid of the RWTH International Academy’s Fellowship, you may improve your knowledge and abilities. This financing opportunity is only open to Turkish students. For the academic year 2021-2022, the financing program assists highly motivated students who wish to pursue a master’s degree. The RWTH International Academy was established in 1999 as the official continuing education university of RWTH Aachen University. It provides a range of master’s, diploma, and preparatory courses to students from all around the world. What are the benefits of studying at the RWTH International Academy? The school is committed to fostering and strengthening the convergence of professional and academic education.
For more scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of RWTH International Academy Fellowship Germany
- Turkey is only an eligible country.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Engineering Master’s degree
- Acceptable Criteria: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university to be considered.
How to Apply for RWTH International Academy Fellowship Germany
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, you must first enroll in the RWTH International Academy’s Master’s degree program. After that, you must fill out an online application and submit it.
- Documents to Support:
By the deadline, you must upload your letter of intent and CV in one pdf to the RWTH Online application site, as well as your application in the area for “Other proof of performance/ evaluations.”
- Requirements for Admission:
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree in the preceding year.
- If English is not your first language, you must show proof of English language competence, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or other appropriate proof.
The selected candidates will get a tuition price remission from RWTH International Academy.