Scholarships are another option for students who can’t afford to pay for their education. So, in order to assist students, Sabanc? University in Turkey is offering FENS Full international honors. The funds are available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Domestic and international students interested in pursuing a PhD or MSc degree program in the Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences will be eligible for this educational award, which will pay the entire tuition fee.
Sabanc University, founded in 1994, is the top-ranked Turkish university in the World University Rankings, and one of only two Turkish institutions in the top 500. With eleven undergraduate program, the university offers an integrative education throughout its three faculties.
What are the benefits of studying at Sabanc University? After their first or second academic year at SU, students have the opportunity to choose their majors. This gives students a greater understanding of higher education as well as their own academic and vocational interests and talents, allowing them to select a university degree.
Application Deadline: June 04, 2021
- University or Organization: Sabanc? University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences
- Course Level: PhD and MSc degree program
- Awards: Full tuition waiver
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD and MSc degree in Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
- Applicants with excellent academic records and a high potential for scientific publication.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates must submit their applications through the online application form at the university. The accepted applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university for Graduate Programs.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- As the instruction language at Sabanc? University is English, any of the above English Proficiency Exam results with a score equal to or above the minimum will be sufficient for the application. Scanned copies are acceptable for the application period, but the originals should be submitted during the admission process.
- Test dates must be within:
- Two years for TOEFL, PTE
- Three years for CAE, CPE
- 5 years for e-YDS, YDS and YÖKD?L
The program will provide an award amount of 66.000 TL/year Turkish students 18.000 USD/year international students, monthly stipend, On-campus housing, Transportation support, Private health insurance, Conference travel grant, Laptop computer, and One-term research leave abroad.