High achieving students pursuing graduate research or wishing to apply for graduate studies can apply for University of Melbourne Research Scholarships.
Do you intend to attend the University of Melbourne? If you want to finish your degree in Australia, this is definitely a place to consider. To begin, the Melbourne University is in Australia’s top universities by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It ranks 32nd in the world, thanks to its location in a country with a good educational level. The University of Melbourne is a big university with a student body of about 50000. Locals refer to it as UniMelb. It was the first university created in the state of Victoria in 1853, and it is Australia’s second oldest institution. It is known for its teaching and research prowess on a global scale.
International students make up around 42% of UniMelb’s student body. As a result, the student body is quite varied. The tremendous diversity of experiences and backgrounds present enriches discussions and student life.
The total value of Scholarship:
100% fee reimbursement and up to $110,000
Courses Offered at University of Melbourne Research Scholarships:
- You must have applied for a graduate research course at the Melbourne University and met the admission criteria, or you must be admitted in a graduate research course at the University of Melbourne.
Benefits of University of Melbourne Research Scholarships:
- For candidates pursuing a Masters by Research course, the whole cost is waived for up to two years, and for candidates pursuing a doctorate, the price is waived for up to four years.
- candidates pursuing a Masters by Research course will receive a living award of $31,200 a year pro-rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years or up to 3.5 years for candidates pursuing a doctorate degree. The living allowance is subject to yearly indexation and includes paid sick maternity and parental leave.
- Students relocating from other states or territories than Victoria will get a $2000 relocation award, while students traveling from outside Australia will receive a $3000 relocation award.
- Overseas Student Health care(OSHC) single membership for overseas students studying in Australia who require a student visa.
- For students pursuing a Masters by Research degree, the whole cost is waived for up to two years, and for students pursuing a doctorate degree, the price is waived for up to four years.
Number of scholarships :
For Further information Click Here