Through its International Student Scholarships, Da Yeh University has made it feasible for bright students to pursue their master’s degree overseas and study in Taiwan. Scholarships at Da Yeh University, Taiwan is open to students from all over the world. To be eligible for this grant, students must enroll in a master’s degree program at DYU. The award will be given to individuals who have been approved and enrolled at the institution in the form of financial assistance towards the applicant’s study costs.
Da Yeh Institution is a private university in Taiwan that is ranked 55th in the country. It is working hard to improve managerial synergies and encourage DYU to become more international. It is the university’s critical spirit and strongly believes in “Learning by Doing.”
What are the benefits of studying at Da Yeh University? The university engages in intellectual communication, collaborates with foreign institutions, and recruits more international students. It recruits students, encourages them to pursue globalization, academic communication, and collaboration with international schools, as well as guiding and counselling them as they adjust to their new lives at DYU and in Taiwan.
Last Date to Apply: July 16, 2021
- University : Da Yeh University
- Department: Office of Foreign Affairs
- Course Level: Master’s
- Scholarship: Tuition fee
- Number of Scholarship: NA
- Apply: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Taiwan
Eligibility for Scholarships at Da Yeh University, Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to participate.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All MA programs offered by Da Yeh University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students who must have been accepted into a program at Da Yeh University.
How to Apply for Scholarships at Da Yeh University, Taiwan
- How to Apply: The students must enroll themselves and apply for the program they are interested in. The accepted applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- High school records
- Letter of recommendation
- Previously published research articles
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must enroll in the university before their application and submit legitimate documentation to the university to assure them of a position at DYU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are preferred to know basic communicable English and minimum knowledge of Taiwanese.
The lucky winner of the support will receive financial support towards their chosen master’s program at Da Yeh University in Taiwan.