For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Helsinki is asking overseas students to apply for its Full Tuition Fee Grant. Scholarships at University of Helsinki, Finland is available only to international students from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to study a master’s degree program.
The Institution of Helsinki is a public research university that is currently rated 104th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021. The University of Helsinki’s aim is to generate research-based knowledge for the benefit of the entire world.
Why should you go to the University of Helsinki to study? They think that the power of knowledge may influence attitudes, individuals, and society for the betterment of the world at the University of Helsinki. Its goal is to create and disseminate high-impact knowledge that aids in the resolution of global issues that affect everyone. Students have the opportunity to collaborate with researchers on campus, and professors and teachers are often available for casual consultations and conversations.
Last Date To Apply: November 4th, 2021
Brief Description about Scholarships at University of Helsinki, Finland
- University or Organization: University of Helsinki
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 18,000 EURO
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
Eligibility for Scholarships at University of Helsinki, Finland
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course : Applicants must apply for any master’s degree program taught at the University of Helsinki.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to eligible regions.
- The applicants must be accepted into a master’s program at the University of Helsinki.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply to the desired Master’s degree program via the online application portal of the university. The applicants must apply for the opportunity along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate
- Transcript of records
- High school records
- Translations of educational documents
- Top-up degrees, transfer studies, direct access programs, etc
- Other enclosures
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree with excellent grades to be admitted at the University of Helsinki in a master’s program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – Overall score 6.5, with a minimum score of 6.0 in the writing section.
- TOEFL IBT – 92, a minimum score of 22 in the writing section.
- TOEFL rPDT – a minimum score of 20 in the reading section, a minimum score of 20 in the listening section, a minimum score of 22 in the writing section.
- PTE Academic – Overall score 62, with a minimum score of 54 in each communicative skills section
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE): Pass levels A, B, or C
- C2 Proficiency (formerly CPE): Pass levels A, B, C, or level C1 certificate
The selected applicants are liable to receive 18,000 EURO from the University of Helsinki towards the tuition fee of the applied Master’s degree program for up to 2 years of study.
I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers howeverthis post is really a good piece of writing, keep it up.
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.