Apply today for the Distinguished Scholarships at the University of Wisconsin Parkside so you don’t lose out on this chance to join a learning community anchored in academic quality and focused on student success.
All overseas undergraduate or graduate students are eligible to apply for this grant for the academic year 2022-2023. Academic merit will be used to make the final decision. Scholarships totaling $6,000 per year will be given to the winners.
The University of Wisconsin–Parkside is a public university in Somers, Wisconsin, with a National Liberal Arts Colleges ranking of #168-#222. Students are helped by the school, which creates custom-tailored degree programs to fit the needs of today’s employment market.
Why should you come to the University of Wisconsin–Parkside to study? The University of Wisconsin is dedicated to providing high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services that are responsive to the needs of its varied student population as well as the local, national, and international communities.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS
Deadline: 15th January 2022
Eligibility of Scholarships for International Students at University of Wisconsin Parkside USA
- Eligible Countries: Any student from a foreign country is eligible to apply.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: Students can apply to either the undergraduate or graduate programs at UWP.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must have a 3.50 or 3.7 GPA or above to be considered.
- Applicants must have an F1 visa, be enrolled full-time, and be pursuing a degree.
How To Apply for Scholarships for International Students at University of Wisconsin Parkside USA
- How to Apply: To apply for admission, students should go to the university’s application portal. All overseas students that apply will be considered automatically.
- Academic transcripts and a copy of the student’s passport must be sent in addition to the online application and proof of English ability.
- Students must be 17 years old and in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class or have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a high GPA to be considered for admission.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
The University of Wisconsin will award $6,000 per year to selected students for any undergraduate or graduate program they pursue.