The School of Policy Studies at the University of Bristol is offering International Undergraduate Scholarships to support international students financially during their undergraduate studies during the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational program is offered to outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at a university.
The Institution of Bristol, established in 1876, is a public research university in Bristol, England. The university offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Why should you pursue a degree at the University of Bristol? This university provides several options for students to gain career management skills and participate in job internships.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS
Deadline: 28 March 2022
Eligibility OF School of Policy Studies International Undergraduate Scholarships UK
- Countries Eligible: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- BSc Childhood Studies, Criminology, International Social and Public Policy are all eligible courses or subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- For fee purposes, applicants who have applied to begin one of the qualifying courses in September 2022 are classified as overseas students.
How To Apply FOR School of Policy Studies International Undergraduate Scholarships UK
- How to Use: Aspirants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program in order to be accepted into the program. Following that, you can fill out the online application form.
- Documents in Support: Please submit the following:
- two references
- Provide color scans of university degree certificate(s) and final transcripts verifying completion if you have completed your degree(s).
- Statements of personal experience
- Requirements for Admission: The entry requirements differ depending on the course and country.
- Language Requirement: English To be eligible for a spot on their desired course, students must attain a particular level of English proficiency.
The University of Bristol will provide the award amount of £5,000 for applicants in the UK.