Take your education to the next level with the MCI Entrepreneurial School’s Science and Technology Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants who are chosen will be eligible for a program in which they will be reimbursed 50% of their tuition fees for the duration of their studies, up to three years. International students pursuing any engineering or life science degree program are eligible.
MCI Management Centre Innsbruck is a privately run business school that has received top marks in the Industry Magazine rankings and is ranked 26th among national universities. It focuses on enabling motivated people to accomplish excellent results, providing deep academic competence, and facilitating the transfer of innovative know-how within a strong international network.
Why should you enroll in the MCI Entrepreneurial School? MCI’s training program are of excellent quality, and the education and training provided are up to date. The substance of MCI’s program is geared toward all levels of personal growth and includes cutting-edge information that is important to both business and society. It also generates new ideas and improves an organization’s competitiveness.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: MCI The Entrepreneurial School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: 50% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Non-EU-EEA countries, including Switzerland, are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s and master’s degree program in the field of engineering and life science only are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have applied for a degree program of 2 to 3 years of study.
- The students must be commencing study from semester three onwards.
- The applicants must have been accepted in the respective applied program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university portal dedicated to applications online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- V or Resume
- Certificate of birth
- Copy of passport or identity card (front and back)
- Valid passport photo
- Certification from a secondary technical and vocational school or certificate of apprenticeship
- School Leaving Certificate or another certificate of higher education entrance qualification, or most recent certificate available
- Evidence of completed higher education entrance examination or relevant vocational qualification (if applicable)
- Evidence of professional experience or internships
- Evidence of further education
- Admission Requirements: Diploma degree certification or bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study is required to gain a position at MCI.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and must speak, write, and listen to the language well.
MCI will provide the winning international candidates a 50% tuition fee waiver on the total international fee payable for up to 3 years of study.