The Scotland Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls provide funding for Pakistani women to pursue graduate education at any HEC-accredited university in Pakistan. These funds, which are funded by the Scottish Government, seek to make higher education more accessible to women, assisting them in realizing their full potential and aspiration.
Scotland Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls are also available at the undergraduate level, allowing students to pursue a four-year bachelor’s degree.
In Pakistan, the British Council will manage the initiative and coordinate with chosen academics and institutions either directly or through designated university focal points.
Deadline: 15 September 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
- Only female candidates are eligible for these awards.
- Applicants must also be Pakistani nationals who are currently residents in Pakistan.
- Be pursuing a four-year bachelor’s degree in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- Have a verified admission offer from a Pakistani university recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Young disabled women, as well as young women from remote regions and/or minority groups, are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for Scotland Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls
- A properly completed application form.
- CNIC scanned copy.
- Transcripts were scanned and copied.
- Proof of bachelor’s degree acceptance and/or enrollment.
- Form for the payment of tuition.
To fill online application, visit the below link
- Fees for courses in approved fields of study
- The price of a university dorm (where applicable)
- Students residing in on-campus hostels must travel to and from university twice a year.
Subject Areas Covered
The scholarship will only fund a four-year bachelor’s degree in one of the following academic areas at an HEC-recognized Pakistani public university:
- Sustainable Energy
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Health-related fields.