Apply for the SCU funded International PhD Positions , Australia given by Southern Cross University to put your research talents to the test and learn new ones. The goal of this project is to establish breeding values based on essential qualities that may be utilized to improve parent selection and establish a better system for selecting new kinds.
According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, Southern Cross University was founded in 1994 and is one of the top 100 young universities in the world. Faculty and students at Southern Cross University initiate research in a variety of subjects, including civil engineering, crop and pasture production, and so on.
What are the benefits of studying at Southern Cross University? You will receive a high-quality education that will challenge and inspire you throughout your studies, as well as the opportunity to learn from amazing people, if you enroll at this university.
Last Date to Apply: Open until position is filled
Brief Description of SCU funded International PhD Positions , Australia
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarships: Fully funded
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarships can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of SCU funded International PhD Positions , Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Passionfruit Breeding and Evaluation
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The ideal candidate is highly motivated for scientific research in plant breeding and genetics. The successful applicant will need to meet the entry requirements to enroll in a PhD at Southern Cross University on a full-time basis, including a second-class Honors degree (or above) or an MSc degree (or equivalent) in biological or agricultural sciences.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected. A valid driver’s license is required. The position is open to all domestic applicants and international applicants currently based in Australia.
How to Apply
- To begin the application process for SCU funded International PhD Positions Australia , applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, you can directly contact Dr. Catherine Nock ([email protected]) for more information about this opportunity.
- Applicants are asked to submit an expression of interest, which must include a CV, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience.
- To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and excellent communication and team skills are expected.
The wining candidates will be offered a PhD stipend (for a 3-year duration at the Australian Research Training Program rate; the 2021 rate is $28,597 per year, indexed annually), plus a tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs.