With the support of SENET Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria, WU Executive Academy has made it feasible for overseas students to pursue a Professional MBA degree in Austria for the academic year 2021-2022. This grant is available to those interested in pursuing a Professional MBA in Project Management at WU.
The WU Executive Academy is part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, which has been dubbed Europe’s most prestigious business university and has a 100-year track record of offering executive education and developing tomorrow’s global leaders.
Why should you learn at the WU Executive Academy? WU Executive Academy equips students with the tools and most up-to-date knowledge needed to face today’s business issues. It provides links that enable students form new contacts that can enhance their professional development because of its close contacts with significant worldwide players in numerous industries.
Last Date To Apply: 31st July 2021
Brief Description about SENET Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Scholarship: 25% Tuition Fee
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Slokavia, Slovenia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the Professional MBA in Project Management.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WU.
- The applicants must hold prior relevant experience and education.
How to Apply for SENET Scholarships at WU Executive Academy, Austria
- The applicants must first fill the pre-registration form and enroll themselves in the university. The applicants must then fill the admission form and select the program they are applying to complete the application process.
- Applicants will be considered on the quality of the documents submitted.
- The applicants are required to provide the following:
- A valid travel document (passport or national identity card)
- Secondary school leaving certificate or confirmation of the conferral of an academic degree, if applicable
- Proof of the program provider that you have been allotted a space in the program
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV in English
- A photo
- The applicants must have a Diploma, Bachelor’s, or master’s degree certification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be admitted for an Executive MBA program.
- The applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- TOEFL – 85
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 85 (official or unofficial test report)
- IELTS 6.0(academic, general, or online indicator version)
- Oxford Test of English – 126 or above
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 4 in all subtests
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom – Zweite Stufe (DSD II) from the German Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs
The applicants selected to be given this award will receive a partial award up to 25% of the tuition fee for the applied master’s programme at WU.