Graduate Student Scholarships in South Korea have been announced by Seoul National University of Science and Technology for the school year 2021-2022.
International students who wish to pursue any master’s or doctoral degree program at SEOULTECH will be sponsored through Seoul tech International Graduate Scholarships in South Korea. The award seeks to cover around 50% to 100% of the tuition charge for the chosen program, bringing the total cost of a study funded by students to about half of the original money required.
Seoul National Institution of Science and Technology is a national university and one of Seoul’s top public universities. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, South Korea is rated 1001st. It aspires to establish a thriving intellectual community in which students and academics collaborate to shape the future.
Why should you consider Seoul National University of Science and Technology as a place to study? The Science and Technology University provides a multitude of academic and cultural resources. Every day, students have access to more knowledge and chances thanks to daily events and visits from prominent worldwide speakers. It boasts one of Korea’s strongest alumni networks.
Last Date to Apply: September 1st, 2021
- University or Organization: Seoul National University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD
- Award: Full tuition Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
Eligibility for Seoul tech International Graduate Scholarships in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for all master’s and Ph degree courses and subjects available at SEOULTECH.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at SEOULTECH.
How to Apply for Seoul tech International Graduate Scholarships in South Korea
- How to Apply: Applicants must access the webmail by creating accounting and completing the application process online. The applicants need not apply separately for the opportunity . The students will be considered upon enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate certificate
- High school transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Master’s degree certificate
- The students must hold a GPA of 3.5 or above to be admitted to Seoul National University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TEPS – 551
- IELTS – 6.0 or higher
- TOPIK – Level 3 or higher
The selected students are bound to receive up to 100% tuition fee support towards their PhD or master’s degree program of 4 semesters or more by Seoul National University.