Shanghai Government Scholarships in China 2023 – Fully Funded. Applications are now open for Shanghai Government Scholarships in China for intake in March 2023 and offer fully funded as well as partially funded scholarships for individuals that are diligent and show brilliance. They offer 40 scholarships all funded by the government itself.
The University associated with the Government to aid students under the Shanghai Government Scholarships is Donghua University. The Shanghai government offers Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. degree scholarship programs for international students to study in China.
Why do I apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships?
Students have to apply for the full-time Scholarship that will not only provide them with quality education but personality development and essential skills that will pave their way to success.
The Duration of the bachelor’s degree is up to 4 years followed by a master’s degree of 2-3 years and finally the Ph.D. offered lasts for about 3 to 4 years. The Shanghai Government School was introduced back in 2006 and its Scholarships are rated as the 7th top Scholarships worldwide Chinese scholarships are mainly the world’s largest Scholarship chain. Shanghai Government Scholarships in China 2023 – Fully Funded
- Location: China
- Host Organization: Shanghai Government
- Duration: varies from program to program
- Program: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD
- Opportunity: Fully Funded/ Partial funding
- Deadline: 31 March 2023
Benefits of Shanghai Government Scholarships in China:
- Fully Funded
- No tuition fees
- No registration and Course fee
- Free Accommodation on campus
- Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend- Doctoral degree (CNY3500), Graduate program (CNY3000), Undergraduate program (CNY2500)
Eligibility Criteria for Shanghai Government Scholarships in China:
- International Students holding non- Chinese Nationality.
- Must have high school diploma and be under the age of 23.
- Students applying for the bachelor’s degree must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Students applying for the master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
- Students applying for the doctoral degrees must have a master’s degree and should be under 40.
International students also apply for Sweden full fee Scholarship program.
How to Apply in Shanghai Government Scholarships?
You need to fill an online application and submit all other required documentation along with it before the deadline. There is no application fee and no English proficiency requirements.
It is one of the most popular Scholarships throughout the Globe. There are no Academic Field restrictions.
Check Official website for complete Information.
1. Are there any Academic Field restrictions?
The Shanghai Government Scholarships 2023 put no such restrictions forward upon application.
The last date to apply for Shanghai Government Scholarships is 23 March 2023. Shanghai Government Scholarships in China 2023 – Fully Funded
For more information Visit Here