The Sherwin William Scholarships are being offered by the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities in order to promote the education of excellent students. The program is designed to assist full-time undergraduate or graduate students attending a HACU-member university for two or four years.
HACU was founded in 1986 with eighteen institutions as founding members. It represents more than 500 institutions and universities in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain, and U.S. school systems dedicated to Hispanic higher education success. The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is a non-profit organization whose aim is to increase the success of Hispanic students in higher education.
Why should you go with HACU? HACU provides a welcoming work atmosphere, a challenging and fulfilling job, and a generous benefits package paid for by the firm. HACU believes that providing equal opportunity to all employees is critical to our organization’s long-term success.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS
Deadline: 3 December 2021.
Eligibility of Sherwin William Scholarships in USA
- Eligible Countries: United States of America
- Courses or subjects that are eligible include any undergraduate or graduate degree in any subject.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student at a HACU-member university for two or four years.
- All major fields are welcome.
How To Apply for Sherwin William Scholarships in USA
- Students are advised to complete the online application form in order to be enrolled in the program.
- Documents to Support: In a 200-word essay, explain how your Hispanic/Latin background has influenced your drive to pursue a college degree and how you plan to give back to your community while or after school.
- How can Sherwin Williams bring communities together in 200 words or less?
- Requirements for Admission: Students must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to read, speak, and communicate in English.
For the academic year 2021-2022, the Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) will present a $2500 grant.