IHE Delft is now providing interesting SIDS Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022 to recognize the accomplishments of brilliant foreign students.
Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply for the master’s program. At IHE Delft, the applicants will be awarded tuition expenses, health insurance, visa/residence permit costs, and a monthly allowance.
The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the world’s largest international graduate water education institution, with a national ranking of 14th. It envisions a world free of poverty and inequality, in which people responsibly and equitably manage their water and natural resources.
Why should you study at the IHE Delft Institute? IHE Delft’s aim is to build water sector capability in order to achieve worldwide sustainable development. The IHE Delft programs are aimed for early to mid-career professionals interested in tackling water issues and contributing to international sustainable development. IHE graduates are critical, creative, and independent thinkers who can link and engage with a variety of subjects, including natural sciences, social sciences, and engineering. They have the ability to work in complicated environmental and societal circumstances, as well as in teams and as leaders.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: IHE Delft Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 24
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants that are nationals of, reside in, or belong to Cabo Verde, Comoros, Guinea-Bissau, Maldives, Mauritius, Sao Tome & Principe, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Suriname, Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree programs at IHE Delft are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must apply through the user login of the university to their desired master’s program. The applicants must submit a motivation letter along with the application to be considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of Motivation
- Vision on the main water-related challenges to achieve the SDGs in the home country
- Detailed CV
- Original certified photocopies of academic BSc
- Two reference letters
- Copy of passport
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: To obtain a Master’s admission at IHE Delft, the candidates must hold or must be receiving a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- FCE – Grade B
- CAE – A, B, and C are all acceptable
- CPE – A, B, and C are all acceptable
IHE Delft will cover the entire tuition costs for the applied MSc program, as well as health insurance, the cost of obtaining a visa or residence permission in the Netherlands, and a monthly stipend of EUR 970 per month for up to 18 months. A round-trip economy class flight from the candidate’s home country to the Netherlands will also be provided.