The University of Calgary is now accepting applications for its exciting Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate Fellowships program, which is open to outstanding students. The program is now accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022. This financing opportunity is intended to encourage talented international students to enroll in the university’s Ph.D. degree program.
The University of Calgary is a publicly funded research university in Alberta, Canada. It has 14 faculties as well as around 85 research institutes and centers. It is also one of Canada’s leading research universities.
What makes the University of Calgary such a great place to learn? As one of Canada’s leading research universities, they have a number of world-class facilities on campus. Professional researchers and instructors, cutting-edge technology, cutting-edge laboratories, and exceptional learning and teaching tools will all be available to students.
Deadline: Applications will open on November 1 and closes to vary by program
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate International Fellowships Canada
- Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: In the Faculty of Graduate Studies, a doctoral degree is awarded.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Students enrolled full-time in the first year of a Ph.D. program at the Faculty of Graduate Studies are eligible to apply.
How To Apply for Silver Anniversary Recruitment Graduate International Fellowships Canada
- Students must first enroll in the university’s Ph.D. degree program in order to be considered for admission to the program.
- Official transcripts, CV, reference letters, and writing samples must be delivered directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies from any post-secondary institutions you have attended (even if you did not graduate).
- Applicants must have completed a previous degree with honors.
- If English is not your first language, you must meet the language competency requirement.
The University of Calgary will fund the award amount of $20,000 for successful students.