For the 2023 intake, applications for the Singapore International Graduate Award are now open. This fully-funded fellowship is available to overseas students who have never had the opportunity to study in Singapore. It is a fantastic chance for those who wish to pursue a Ph.D. in another country. The SINGA scholarship will cover all tuition and living expenses. You will study at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD, with all instruction conducted in English.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a partnership between Singapore’s Science, Technology, and Research Agency (A * STAR), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), and the University of Technology and Design. (SUTD). Singapore serves as a gateway to some of the region’s fastest-growing economies. You can also acquire your Ph.D. with SINGA. Get an education in Singapore, build worldwide connections, and advance your research career.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Deadline: June 1, 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: June 1, 2022
Eligibility of Singapore International Graduate Award 2022
The following are the requirements for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
- All overseas graduates with a strong interest in research and outstanding academic achievements are eligible to apply.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Academic referees gave positive feedback.
- The eligibility criteria listed above are not all-inclusive.
- Based on existing scholarship standards, a * STAR may entail additional selection requirements. These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
How To Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 –Fully Funded
- To apply for the Singapore international graduate award 2023, please click the Apply Now button below.
- You must first do a search for a Ph.D. investigation project. Select a research project that interests you from the research field.
- Prepare all necessary documentation ahead of time. Your documents will be required at the time of the request. Sending hard copies of your documents to the SINGA office is not recommended. With your Singa application, you must submit all documentation online.
- The deadline for applications is June 1, 2022.
The following are the advantages of the Singapore International Graduate Award:
- Tuition is paid in full.
- A $1,000 one-time payment amount is available.
- Allowance for a single flight of up to $1,500.
- A stipend of $2,000 per month, which will increase to $ 2,200 when the Qualification is passed.
- Without spending a dime, you can study in an Asian country.