Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023. Sister2Sister Exchange Program aims to empower Pakistani female college students to overcome cultural limitations that inhibit their participation in pursuing competitive and lucrative careers. These young women will be equipped with the educational and professional skills, confidence, and exposure essential to surmount the socio-cultural impediments inhibiting their entry and retention in the workforce and enabling their contribution to Pakistan’s economy. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
Sister2Sister Exchange Program is a public-private partnership led by American University, which has been made possible through the primary support of the U.S. Department of State. In addition, U.S. partner universities donate summer scholarships for undergraduate courses related to the participants’ fields of study. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
American University and its partners, iEARN U.S. and Society for International Education, enable 20 young Pakistani women every year to participate in U.S. university summer undergraduate courses, in mostly Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) fields. The program alums are also provided access to mentorship programs and professional networks for educational and career advancement. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
- Full tuition fees
- Travel cost to and from the United States
- Health Insurance
- Accommodation and food
- Visa fees
STEP-1 Online Application:
The applicants need to fill up the online application form for Sister2Sister Exchange Program. The online form is available at https://www.sister2sister.pk
STEP-2 Online Interview:
After online application screening, shortlisted applicants will be notified via email for online interview for Sister2Sister Exchange Program. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
STEP-3 Group Discussion and Interview:
After the online interview, the shortlisted candidates move forward to the third round, which is of group discussion and in-person interview. In-person interviews will take place only in Karachi and Islamabad. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
STEP-4 English language test:
The candidates who get through the Group Discussion and Interviews round take the English Proficiency Test to be shortlisted for the final selection. English Language Proficiency Test is an integral part of the selection process, without which the applicant will not be eligible to move forward. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
STEP-5 Selection for Final Evaluation:
The selection for final evaluation will be based on the overall profile of the candidates (based on application, interviews, test and group discussion). Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
STEP-6 University Placement:
Selected profiles from Step 5 will be sent to American University for matching and final placement.
The finalists will be notified by a letter and Scholarship Acceptance form from the Sister2Sister Exchange Program office.
Keep checking the announcement section of Sister2Sister Exchange Program website or Facebook page for updates and information. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
Important Note: Providing any false/forged documents or information or any discrepancy found at any stage of selection process will result in disqualification of the applicant. Sister2Sister Exchange Program USA 2023
- Pakistani citizen (no dual nationality permitted)
- Female student
- 18- 24 years old by June 1st, 2023 (Born June 1st, 1999 – June 1st, 2005)
- Minimum 12 years of education
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited Pakistani University and committed to returning to Pakistan after completing the program.
- Has at least one semester or an equivalent term to complete at their home university at the conclusion of the Sister2Sister Exchange Program.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated leadership potential at the university and/or community level.
- Interested in learning about the United States.
- High grades, honors, and awards, as well as reference letters.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70% or higher in the last three years. No failing grades on the transcript.
- Proficiency in English.
- Female students from diverse backgrounds and with limited or no prior international travel are encouraged to apply.
- No prior travel to the United States.
- Able to commit to the program in the United States any time from June -August 2023.
- Students from low to middle-income backgrounds and/or hailing from Baluchistan, Northern Sindh, Southern Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan are highly encouraged to apply.
- Engineering students in their 2nd and 3rd year of university are highly encouraged to apply. Selected students are likely to be placed in research programs.
- Applicants with dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. Legal Permanent Residence
- Have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
- Student is in final year of university (4th year in four-year bachelor’s program)
- Participated in other United States Government (USG) Programs
For more scholarships Visit