International students are welcome to apply for SMARTS-UP Scholarships to study in France at the University of Paris. Students who apply and are accepted into this scholarship program will receive an award of €8,000 for the current academic year 2022-2023 to pursue a graduate degree of their choosing at the University of Paris.
The Institution of Paris is the leading university in Paris, ranked 68th in Best Global Universities for its expertise in research, comprehensive, high-quality programs, and support for innovation.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Paris? It is a prominent French institution with multiple campuses throughout the city. It is located in the heart of Paris. It aims to foster the inclusion of all people, regardless of their ethnicity, social status, or health state. The university promotes all of the students’ interests.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: 16th January 2022.
Eligibility of SMARTS-UP International Scholarships at University of Paris France
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for any graduate program at the University of Paris listed in the list of approved courses under this scholarship program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- The applicants must not have attended a French higher education institution.
How To Apply for SMARTS-UP International Scholarships at University of Paris France
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must first apply for admission to the university using the online portal, and then apply individually for the scholarship program.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts of grades
- a diploma or a degree
- ID copy of research proposal Passport-size photo
- Admission Prerequisites: Applicants are advised to follow the foreign student application procedure and meet all of the relevant requirements in order to be admitted.
- Language Requirement: Students must be able to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English.
The shortlisted candidates will get an €8,000 scholarship to pursue graduate studies at the University of Paris in France.