The Vingroup Young Talent Scholarships were developed by Singapore Management University to identify and develop talents, as well as provide opportunities for them to advance in their professions. This scholarship will be available to Vietnamese students who apply to any of SMU’s postgraduate programs. Selected students will get full financial assistance for the first year of their studies.
Singapore Management University is one of Singapore’s best public research universities, with a QS Global World Rankings 2021 ranking of 511-520. SMU aspires to produce broad-based, innovative, and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy by doing cutting-edge research with worldwide impact.
What are the advantages of studying at Singapore Management University? SMU is dedicated to providing all students with equal opportunity to obtain worldwide exposure, participate in various internships, and make money through an engaging, participatory, and digitally-enabled learning experience. Simultaneously, kids learn how to acquire valuable indigents for future employment.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Master or Ph.D.
Deadline: Students must make their applications by 31 January, 30 June, 30 April, 30 September, 31 October, and
31 May of the intake year according to the program they apply for.
Eligibility of SMU Vingroup Young Talent Scholarships in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Students must be Vietnamese to apply.
- Applicants can pursue a Ph.D. in Computer Science/Ph.D. in Information Systems, a Master of Philosophy in Information Systems, a Master of Science in Computing, or an Engineering Doctorate (EngD) at SMU.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must show a desire to excel in research and return to Vietnam to make a meaningful contribution to the country.
- The applicants must be full-time students who have been accepted or enrolled in one of the SMU Postgraduate Research Programs listed above.
How To Apply for SMU Vingroup Young Talent Scholarships in Singapore
- How to Apply: Students must complete and submit an online application form in order to be considered for admission. Students who apply for an approved program and are from Vietnam will be automatically considered.
- Students must submit their university transcripts and academic records, as well as any other course-specific criteria, such as:
- a copy of your ID card or passport
- A recent photograph should be included with the most recent curriculum vitae.
- Transcripts and copies of degree certificates
- Statements of Personal Interest and Research
- Letters of Recommendation
- Samples of writing/Indicators of Research Potential
- Admission Requirements: SMU’s postgraduate programs have general entry requirements that must be met.
- Students must submit scores from any standardized English language proficiency test, such as the IELTS or TOEFL, or any other listed test.
The selected candidates will receive a first-year scholarship from SMU, which will cover the costs of the first year of their chosen postgraduate program.