Social Scholarships at the University of Warsaw Poland are going to be offered for overseas students.
Obtaining a degree is usually advantageous in the workplace, but it might be challenging due to financial constraints. For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Warsaw is offering Social Scholarships to help with study costs. This scholarship is offered to foreign students from certain regions who wish to study at the University of Warsaw for a bachelor’s or master’s degree. The University of Warsaw is Poland’s biggest, having been founded in 1816 with the goal of ensuring that those who are eligible have access to education and skill learning. It has Senate approval and is placed 301st in the Best Global Universities list.
Why should you study at Warsaw University? The University of Warsaw is a well-known institution that brings together academics from many fields and offers them a diverse environment in which to conduct a scientific study. UW provides information that enables students to know and comprehend the world around them while also developing skills via study in order to ensure excellent professional qualification and preparedness for future public responsibilities.
Eligibility for Social Scholarships at the University of Warsaw Poland
- Students from EU member states, Switzerland, European Free Trade Association (EFTA) member states, or European Economic Area (EEA) member states are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply to undertake any bachelor or master program at Welcome Point at the University of Warsaw.
- Applicants must have applied and accepted in any bachelor or master program at Warsaw.
- The applicants are required to be B2 level proficient in the English language. TOEFL IBT and IELTS are accepted.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to register on the university portal and apply through the same. Applicants will be considered based on their initial applications.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Health certificate
- Photocopy of visa
- Passport copy
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- High school records
- Applicants must have graduated from high school to be accepted into any program at Warsaw.
Free study at University of Warsaw
For more Info Click Here