Southampton University Ph.D. Fellowship is being offered in Laser-Induced Gaphene in the UK. Outstanding applicants are invited to apply for an International Ph.D. Studentship in Laser-Induced Gaphene. The University of Southampton is offering a financing opportunity. For the academic year 2021/2022, the educational grant is accessible to bright and highly motivated international students interested in joining the Ph.D. program at the School of Engineering. Southampton University is a public research university located in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group, which consists of the UK’s most research-intensive universities. Ph.D. fellowships are very attracted because it grooms a person with those skills that He/She can’t get anywhere
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Eligibility of Southampton University Ph.D. Fellowship
- All nationals are eligible to apply
- MS in relevant subjects
- As a fit applicant, you should have a background in Computer Science or Mathematics, have strong programming skills, preferably in C, knowledge of software rewriting, and experience of formal verification of software systems.
- Proof of English Language skill.
How to Apply
- The candidates must fill and submit an online application through the link: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/how-to-apply/postgraduate-applications.page
- You must have to submit a CV, 2 reference letters, all Transcripts.
Benefits of Southampton University Ph.D. Fellowship
For up to 3.5 years, the University of Southampton will pay tuition costs and allowance of £15,681 tax-free per year in the UK and MYR30,000 tax-free per year.
Great selection of modern and classic books waiting to be discovered. All free and available in most ereader formats. download free books
I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers however this post is really a good piece of writing, keep it up
It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process.