Spring Forward International Scholarships at the University of Hawaii at Manoa USA.
Paying for college can be difficult if you are facing financial difficulties. As a result, the University of Hawaii at M? noa has established the Spring Forward International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students can use this application to apply to an undergraduate program at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. This $3,000 grant will be given to outstanding students based on their academic performance.
The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a public land-grant research university on the island of Manoa. It is one of the best public universities in the world, ranking 340th in the QS Global World Rankings 2022. It seeks to create environments in which faculty and students can learn.
Why should you attend the University of Hawaii at Manoa? The University of Hawaii at Manoa provides unique research opportunities, a diverse community, a Division that is nationally ranked, and much more. It is a popular destination for students and faculty from all over the country and the world.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS
Deadline: 5th January 2022
Eligibility of Spring Forward International Scholarships at University of Hawaii at Manoa USA
- Countries Eligible: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Courses or Subjects Eligible: Undergraduate programs at the university can be applied for.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants must hold an F1/J1 visa.
How To Apply for Spring Forward International Scholarships at University of Hawaii at Manoa USA
- How to Apply: UH Manoa accepts online applications for undergraduate programs. Scholarship applications can be submitted through this website.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts from High School
- recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and be in the top 40% of their high school class.
- Language Requirements: Students must submit English language proficiency test scores:
The chosen students will receive $1,000 to $3,000 to help with their undergraduate studies at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.