The University of Debrecen is now awarding significant Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships to students who have excelled academically.
This scheme is open to overseas first-year applicants. The goal of this initiative is to identify new talent from around the world and encourage them to attend university.
Debrecen Institution is a government-supported public research university. Its campus is set in a natural woodland area that is protected by international environmental laws. They provide internationally competitive degrees that are widely accepted even outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). It includes 29,000 students from more than 110 nationalities, as well as 500+ research labs.
Why should you study at the University of Debrecen? The university aspires to be a top-tier research institution that integrates education, research, health care, and agricultural operations, with an international ranking in the top half of both “Programs” and “Institutions.”
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D.
Deadline: Applications will open in November 2021
Eligibility of Stipendium Hungaricum International Scholarships at University of Debrecen Hungary
- Countries Eligible: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: Agriculture, Business, Computing, Engineering, Health Sciences, Humanities, Medicine, and Sciences will all be eligible for the scholarship.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be qualified, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Aspirants must enroll in a degree program at a university.
How To Apply for Stipendium Hungaricum International Scholarships at University of Debrecen Hungary
- How to Apply: To be accepted into the program, applicants must first enroll in a degree program at a university. Fill out the online application form.
- Documents in Support: Please include the following:
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificates of citizenship and/or permanent residency
- Medical Certificate
- Bank certificate
- Short Resume/CV
- Admission Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirements: Students must provide TOEFL, IELTS, and other test results to establish their English competence.
- Tuition is free for the duration of your study.
- Monthly award for students enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program.
- Accommodation contribution
- Medical insurance is provided for free for the duration of a BSc, MSc, or Ph.D. program.