The PhD Position is being offered through Stockholm University PhD Position in Japan’s International Relations, Sweden. This educational program is open to high-potential overseas candidates who intend to enroll in the university’s PhD degree program.
Stockholm University, founded in 1878 and regarded among the world’s top 100 universities, offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degree programs. It is a major European higher education institution.
What are the advantages of studying at Stockholm University? SU delivers new opportunities for individuals and society by providing world-class teaching and research. Here, students can get a top-notch education as well as a fantastic research environment. They’ll learn to think critically and analytically, choose the best technique for addressing problems on their own, and have a better understanding of research ethics.
Last Date To Apply: June 10, 2021
Brief Description about Stockholm University PhD Position in Japan’s International Relations, Sweden
- University: Stockholm University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course : PhD degree in International Relations
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A completed first-cycle program in international relations or an equivalent program of at least 90 higher education credits, as well as a completed second-cycle program in international relations or an equivalent program of at least 30 credits, of which at least 15 credits (or equivalent) shall consist of independent thesis work at a second-cycle level (either 60 credit or 120 credit Master’s thesis),
- An additional 60 credits from completed higher education with a theoretical specialization in subjects relevant to the doctoral studies, or equivalent studies,
- Sufficient knowledge of English to be able to benefit from the third-cycle education.
How to Apply for Stockholm University PhD Position in Japan’s International Relations, Sweden
- To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Stockholm University. After that, they must need to complete the application via the Online Application form for this award.
- Please submit all the following documents:
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of degree projects/theses
- Research proposal describing:
which research task you want to pursue within the position
why and how you wish to address this research task
what makes you suitable for the project in question
- Degree certificates and grades confirming that you meet the general and specific entry requirements (no more than 6 files)
- Degree projects/theses (no more than 3 files).
- Certificate in English corresponding to at least 550 credits on the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL). This criterion does not apply for students who have completed their education at a Swedish university, where English proficiency is a general eligibility requirement.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain upper secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or an internationally recognized English test.
The Stockholm University will provide a good salary package to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.