SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program United States. The wait is over Now. Finally, Applications are now open to apply for the Fully Funded SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program in the United States of America. Both Male & females are eligible to apply for the SUSI 2023 Student Leadership Program.
IELTS/TOEFL is Not Required. SUSI is a Fully Funded 6 Weeks Summer Exchange Program in the United States. This is one of the best opportunities for Young Students. I was lucky enough that I was selected for SUSI 2017.
That was one of the best moments of my life.SUSI is a Fully Funded 6 Weeks Exchange Program Sponsored by the U.S Department of State. You Don’t need CGPA. You Don’t Need a Passport at the time of applying for the SUSI Exchange Program 2023. You don’t need any previous work experience. SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program United States
This is a Leadership program. The Program will be held at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.SUSI Student Leader Program is for all international students Students. The program is advertised through the U.S. Embassy in your country. SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program United States
The aim of the SUSI Exchange Program is to promote mutual understanding between the People of different countries & the United States. Students with any Academic Disciplines are eligible to apply. The Full detailed information about the Program is given below.
SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program Details
- Country: United States of America
- University: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Duration: 5-6 Weeks
- No. of Participants: 30
- Dates: Late June to early August 2022
- Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th October 2022
- The aim of the SUSI Program is to bring University students from different academic disciplines a deeper understanding of the United States. SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program United States
- Also, the Program will focus on addressing issues of Public Policy & Democracy in the United States and comparing U.S. Policy with that of Pakistan.
SUSI 2023 Information for Applicants
- Both Male & Females are Eligible.
- SUSI Student Exchange Program is a Leadership Program. It’s Not an Academic Program. CGPA is NOT required in this program.
- When I was Applying in 2017. My CGPA Ws 2.02 & I Got Selected. So, Must Apply to Everyone. It is one of the Best Opportunities.
All Participants who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Public Policy, their fields of study might vary and can include disciplines such as Politics, Law, Engineering, Medicine, Science, Biotechnology, Business, Economics, International Development, Management, and others. SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program United States
Note: Every student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply. I Repeat, any Student with any academic background is eligible to apply.
All Costs will be funded by the US Department of State. You Don’t Need to Spend a single Penny. The following things will be covered in SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange program. SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program United States
- Round Airfare Travel Economy Class Tickets.
- VISA Fee.
- Airport Expenses ($150-$175).
- Monthly Stipend Up to $15,00 for the whole Program.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch Dinner).
- Full Accommodation.
- All Field Trips inside the US.
- They will Give a Brand New IPAD.
- Mobile Phone for Communication.
- The students will also travel to New York City, Boston, Charlottesville, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. during a two-week Free tour.
Here are the Eligibility Criteria For the 2023 SUSI US Exchange program.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can Apply.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th) of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Two-Year bachelor’s program, you are eligible to apply if you are NOT in your final year of study. Final-year students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Four-Year bachelor program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- If you are enrolled in a Five-Year Medical OR MBBS program you can apply if you have at least one semester of study remaining. Final semester students are not eligible to apply.
- Be fluent in English.
- Age between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States.
- Have demonstrated a commitment to community and extracurricular university activities.
- Interviews: First Week of January via Skype or Telephonic Interview.
- Final Result: April/early May 2023.
- Passport & Visa: Selected participants will need to obtain passports & apply for U.S. visas with the assistance of the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy. (They will Guide You).
- Travel to the US: Participants will travel to the United States in the Summer of 2023.
The Last Date to Apply for the SUSI 2023 Summer Exchange Program in the United States of America is 28th October 2022
How to Apply For SUSI 2023
The Application Process is Online. To apply for the Program. Please Visit the Official Website of the U.S. Embassy Pakistan SUSI Program
If you are from any other country and want to know about SUSI. Then check the List of the Embassies of the U.S Embassy in your country (Here) and ask to look for SUSI Program. Use this filter in the sidebar and see your country list (Here)
Note: For More Opportunities, Please share your kind reviews in comments.
For more scholarships