Do you want to improve your academic performance while also getting a head start on your career? If that’s the case, this is your lucky day! For the academic year 2022-2023, apply now for the Purdue Summer Stay Scholars Scholarships at Purdue University in the United States.
Students can use this application to apply to Purdue University for an undergraduate degree. Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply for a $2,500 scholarship toward the program’s tuition fee.
Purdue Institution is a public land-grant research university with a global reputation for making breakthroughs in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. It is one of West Lafayette’s top public institutions, and it is placed 109th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why should you attend Purdue University? Purdue University is a global leader in research and development. Purdue is a student group that focuses on professional networking and event development. Through its programs, the institution provides new opportunities to its students.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Eligibility of Summer Stay International Scholarships at Purdue University USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants must be enrolled in one of Purdue’s undergraduate study programs.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must be enrolled as undergraduate students.
- The applicants must have completed their first semester at a Purdue University campus this academic year in the spring semester or earlier.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of 2.0 or better.
- During the summer session, the applicants must complete 9+ credit hours.
How To Apply for Summer Stay International Scholarships at Purdue University USA
- How to Apply: You can apply for admission through the university’s application portal. Details on how to apply for scholarships can be found here.
- Transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates from all secondary and post-secondary schools attended must be uploaded as supporting documents.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must meet the university’s freshmen requirements.
- Students must submit results from English language proficiency tests.
The selected applicants will receive a $2,500 scholarship, which will cover the full cost of tuition and expenses for a resident student.