Scholarships allow deserving individuals to pursue their education regardless of their financial situation. The Egypt Scholarships are being offered by the University of Sussex Business School for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to assist students. Applicants who are Egyptian nationals who have accepted an offer to undertake an approved master’s course at Sussex in September 2021 or January 2022 are eligible for these funding options.
The University of Sussex is a prominent higher education and research university in the south of England. Its purpose is to deliver modern research-based teaching and learning programs that appeal to kids from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds while also providing life skills.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Sussex? Students will have several options to study abroad as well as participate in a variety of activities and courses at this university. In every field of study, the university gives both practical and theoretical knowledge.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Masters
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Eligibility of Sussex Egypt Scholarships in the UK 2022
- Egyptian citizens are eligible.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: The University of Sussex Business School offers a master’s degree program.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Be an Egyptian citizen.
- For fee purposes, be classified as being located outside of the United States.
- Become a self-supporting student.
- Accepted an invitation to attend Sussex in September 2021 or January 2022 to pursue a qualifying Master’s degree.
How To Apply for Sussex Egypt Scholarships in the UK 2022
- How to Apply: The grant is automatically provided depending on academic performance. There isn’t a separate application to fill out.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present academic transcripts from all previous schools attended, as well as a copy of their identification card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic performance.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must demonstrate that you can meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you’ve applied for.
The winning students will receive a £3,000 scholarship from the University of Sussex.