The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023 are an important element of Switzerland’s worldwide education, research, and innovation agenda. Master’s, Ph.D., and Post-Doctoral students from all over the world can apply for fully-funded scholarships in Switzerland. However, the research award is only accessible to ambitious and self-motivated Ph.D. and Post-Doc students, and the international Swiss Government Scholarship is only open to students with a master’s degree. Curious students, have fantastic ideas, have an open mind, and are interested in cultural interaction should apply for this extremely competitive award.
The Swiss Confederation awards Government Excellence Scholarships every year to encourage international collaboration and exchange via research and the arts between Switzerland and more than 180 nations. These international scholarships are offered to citizens of countries with whom Switzerland maintains diplomatic ties. The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships also boost Switzerland’s international reputation as a major ERI player and in supporting research culture.
For more Scholarships information Click Here
Different Available Scholarships
- Swiss Government Excellence Master’s Scholarships
- Swiss Government Excellence Ph.D. Scholarships
- Swiss Government Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarships
- Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships
Deadline: The deadline for applying varies by country. The outcome of the Swiss scholarship will be revealed by the end of May 2022.
Eligibility of Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023
- To be considered for this award, the candidate must obtain a letter of acceptance from a Swiss university professor. As a result, you must understand how to obtain a professor’s acceptance letter.
- A master’s degree equal to a Swiss master’s degree is required for Ph.D. and Post-doctoral positions.
- A bachelor’s degree comparable to a Swiss bachelor’s degree is required for admission to the master’s program.
- The applicant must be a citizen of a country with which Switzerland maintains diplomatic ties. Scholarship recipients must be able to relocate to Switzerland for the duration of their studies.
- Applicants who have spent more than a year in Switzerland are ineligible to apply.
How To Apply for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2022-2023
- Applicants must apply individually to Swiss universities for Ph.D., Post-Doctoral, or Master’s degrees and the Federal Commission of Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
The candidate must provide a full profile as well as a research project or artistic piece.
- The candidate must locate a supervisor from a selected Swiss university on his or her own.
- It’s best if the research of the professors you choose is related to your field of study.
- Make direct touch with your lecturer and let them know you’re interested in a Swiss Government scholarship.
- Students wishing to apply for Arts must first establish their country’s eligibility.
- It is required that the paper be written in English.
- Required Documents to Apply
- motivation letter.
- Research plan of a maximum of 5 pages.
- Submit two sets of documents 1-original and 1 copy.
- The first set must contain the original signed documents with two letters of recommendation (if applicable, in English).
- The second set must contain a copy of the first set except for recommendation letters.
- A typed and printed FCS form with a photo.
- There is no charge for the application procedure.
- Master’s, Ph.D., and postdoctoral students will receive a monthly stipend.
- Swiss health insurance will be given as a requirement.
- After completing their studies, students from non-EU and non-EFTA nations will get a travel allowance (return to their home country).
- At the start of the scholarship, a special housing allowance of 300 CHF will be provided.
- Public transportation will be half-priced for students.
- Support services, excursions, meals, and sightseeing tours will be available to students.
For Detailed Information About this Scholarship Click Here