Cranfield University has announced a Taqa Arabia International Scholarship for the academic session 2022/2023 if you want to take your studies to the next level. The grant will be used to support the study of one master’s degree student in the field of renewable energy each year. Both tuition and living expenses are covered by the scholarship.
Cranfield University was formed in 1946 as the College of Aeronautics. Cranfield Institution is a specialist postgraduate university that is a global leader in technology and management teaching and transformational research.
Why should you choose Cranfield University as your university of choice? Cranfield Institution is a specialist postgraduate university that is a global leader in technology and management teaching and transformational research. Cranfield has won the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education on six occasions. In 2017, Times Higher Education placed us first in the UK for research income per academic, placing us among the top ten UK universities for commercial research, consultancy, and professional development.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Eligibility of TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are welcome to apply.
- Courses or Subjects that are Eligible: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Renewable Energy.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must enroll in the university’s degree program.
- Students from other countries must be included in the application.
How To Apply for TAQA International Scholarship at Cranfield University UK
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply to the institution and be accepted. They can then apply for international scholarships after that.
- Documents to Support Your Application: Applicants must provide all of the following documents to the university:
- Copy of acceptance letter to the university of choice on the Qalaa Holdings Scholarship application form
- a copy of the (completed) application form sent to your preferred university
- An updated curriculum vitae
- two letters of recommendation (academic and professional)
- Admission Criteria: Before applying to the university, applicants must study all of the entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements.
For the academic year 2022-2023, Cranfield University will provide international scholarships to high-achieving students who wish to pursue their degree in Australia.